The terms 'PersonaliseDog', 'Waheela Limited', or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Waheela Ltd, 127 WHITTON AVENUE EAST, GREENFORD, United Kingdom UB6 0QE. Our company registration number is 09692015. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- We must receive payment in full before accepting your order. We will send you an email cofirming your order.
- Prices shown on our website are in British Pounds Sterling.
- Delivery prices are shown and applied at checkout.
- If the products that you order are not available, we will notify you. If we are not able to complete your order, we will refund you.
Refunds and Returns
- You are entitled to cancel your order, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods as per United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations 2000.
- Returned items must be in re-sellable condition.
- If you chose to cancel your order and return it to us, we recommend using recorded and tracked delivery. We are not responsible for returned items which are lost or damaged in post.
- Refunds for items which are not faulty or misdescribed will be minus post and packing charges.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification ot that have been clearly personalised.
Two Year Warranty
- All premium products carry a two year warranty against manufacturer's defects on the leather and metal hardware.
- Warranty information for all products is listed on product page.
- We can only replace the faulty item upon return to our London address.
- Leather is a natural substance and will have variations in the grain and texture. The colour can differ from what is pictured depending on the supply.
- A personalisation preview is provided to give you an idea of how your product will look. We do our best to ensure that this preview is accurate but it is meant to be taken as an indication and results may vary.
- We use experience and judgement to the chose optimal position and size of your personalisation. Please contact us if have any special requirements
- Delivery estimates are outlined on our delivery page which can be found by clicking on this [link].
- We are not liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
- If a parcel is returned to us as undeliverable, we will refund you for the price of any unpersonalised goods minus £5 for postage and administrative costs.
- You are liable for any taxes and duties imposed by your local taxation authority such as customs duty, excise duty and/or import VAT.
Secure Payment Methods
- Your connection to PersonaliseDog.com is encrypted using a modern cipher.
- Secure payments are provided by Stripe and PayPal.
- Your details will never be accessible to any other party.
- Your card details will not be kept on our servers and will only be used for payment for your order through fully secure servers.
- You can chose to record your payment details on PayPal or Stripe using their fully secure servers.
- All financial information is fully encrypted
- We will not distribute your personal details to any third party.
- Your personal details will remain 100% confidential.
- We conform to requirements of the UK Data Protection Acts.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.