The Controller of the personal data collected on the website is BOURTREE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA with its registered office at ul. RACULA-DRZONKOWSKA, nr 9, ZIELONA GÓRA, 66-004. KRS number: 0000827892, NIP number: 9731069838, REGON number: 385494417.
For sake of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and guidelines for the purpose of preventing unauthorized persons from accessing the data. We monitor their execution and check their conformity with applicable legal acts on an ongoing basis – including the personal data protection act, the digital services act and all the other implementing acts and EU law acts.
Personal Data is processed based on the User’s consent and in the events when the law authorizes the Data Controller to process personal data based on the legislation or in order to execute a contract concluded by the parties.
The Website executes functions of obtaining data on users and storing them in the following manner:
a) based on data provided voluntarily through online forms
b) based on collected “cookies” files [see “cookies” policy].
The Website collects data that was provided voluntarily by the user.
The data provided through a form is processed for the purpose arising from the function of a particular form, i.e. to execute the communication management process.
Personal data left on the website shall not be sold or made available to any third parties, in line with the provisions of the personal data protection act.
The data provided through an online form can be reviewed by the person who entered it. Said person also has the right to modify and to cease the processing of their data at any time.
We reserve the right to make any changes to the website’s privacy protection policy, which can be influenced by the development of Internet technologies, and potentially the changes to the law in the area of personal data protection as well as the development of our website. We shall notify of any changes in a clear and comprehensible manner.
The Website may include links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the www.personalisedog.com website. Said websites may have their own policies on privacy as well as terms and services that we suggest to read.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Types of Cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets cannot be provided.
- Perrformance cookies - These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. Remarketing cookies or advertising cookies - These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests, and are displayed on Google and its third partires. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator's permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Should you require further information, there are several useful sources, the details of which we have provided below:
How to opt out of Google's coiokies: http://bit.ly/1GHIIwu
A video explaing how cookies are used: www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookie
More detailed information on cookies: www.allaboutcookies.org
A guide to behavioural advertising and online privacy: www.youronlinechoices.eu
Information on the ICC (UK) UK cookie guide: www.international-chamber.co.uk/our-expertise/digitaleconomy
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
Cookie Name: _dog_store_session Duration: Session Provider: Personalisedog Category: 1,2,3
Purpose: This is an overall session cookie that is used to preserve user data throughout their browsing 'session', used to link a user to things such as the contents of their shopping basket
What information it holds: Unique identifier that references server-side data related to the browsing session of the user
User Benefits: Allows for persistence of user data throughout browsing session. This enables the management of elements such as the contents of a shopping basket and whether a user is logged in or not
Cookie Name: guest_token Duration: Indefinite Provider: Personalisedog Category: 1,2,3
Purpose: This is an overall cookie that is used to preserve user shopping basket
What information it holds: Unique identifier that references server-side data related to the shopping basket of the user
User Benefits: Allows for persistence of user shopping basket
Cookie Name: _ga Duration: 14 months Provider: Google Category: 2
Purpose: This cookie is typically written to the browser upon the first visit to your site from that web browser. If the cookie has been deleted by the browser operator, and the browser subsequently visits your site, a new _ga cookie is written with a different unique ID. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to your site and it is updated with each page view. Additionally, this cookie is provided with a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure. What information it holds: Unique id identifying site and a number of timestamps related to current and previous visits to the site
User Benefits: No benefit to user but required by and set by Google Analytics
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is the Managing Director.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.